- ▼Are your essential oils pure, therapeutic grade?
- YES! Every single oil we use at Altera Oils has been carefully distilled to retain their maximum therapeutic effect to benefit the body.
- ◄Where do your essential oils come from?
- Our essential oils come from around the world, from some of the world's finest distillers. We purchase all of our essential oils from trusted organic, fair trade farmers and we have cultivated long and trusted relationships with our farmers worldwide. These small, boutique farmers have a focus where quality is more important than yield. Our trusted farmers are like family and we have actually visited many of these production locations and spent a great deal of time developing relationships to ensure the superior quality of our oils. We always choose quality, organic, fair trade essential oils.
- ◄Can I ingest your products?
- Canadian law stipulates that we cannot recommend the internal consumption of essential oils.
- ◄Do you offer specific protocol guidance?
- We do our very best to provide you with all the information you need right here on our website. If you have specific questions concerning your specific condition, or how to use essential oils for yourself or another just send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ◄Do you test on animals?
- No way! We do not test any of our products on animals and we are proud to stand by our decision. We believe in cruelty-free products and a cruelty-free world.
General Ordering Information
- ▼When can I expect to receive my order?
We make every effort to ship your order within 24 hours of receipt, Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm MST. You will receive a confirmation email and tracking number when your order is shipped. You can track your order via the link in your confirmation email.
- ◄How can I track my order?
- You can easily track your order on our website. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been shipped. This confirmation email will include your reciept and tracking number which you can click on to track your order. You can also visit https://www.canadapost.ca/ and use the tracking number provided in the confirmation email.
Note: On occasion, the postal service does not scan boxes 'in' when they are first received, and your order may not appear in their system until it is sorted through its first main transfer location. This may take 24 hours between the time you receive your order confirmation email, and the time the postal system has record of your package on its website. The 'tracking number' will also serve as a delivery confirmation number, informing us that your package has been delivered.
- ◄How do I cancel or change an order?
- All order cancellations or changes to any order must be requested ASAP and no later than 2 hours after placing your order. Email us now, if it's during business hours at: email@example.com
Time is of the essence and can save you a 25% restocking fee, should we have your order packed and ready to ship before we get your request to cancel/change your order.
Our team is insanely fast and efficient, so it's truly a race to beat them! We process orders as they come in and most orders are out the door within 24 hours.
- ◄What are your business hours?
- Our Online Store operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our shipping/receiving and office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST. Please feel free to contact us during office hours to answer any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org