- ▼Are your essential oils pure, therapeutic grade?
- YES! Every single oil we use at Altera Oils has been carefully distilled to retain their maximum therapeutic effect to benefit the body.
- ◄Where do your essential oils come from?
- Our essential oils come from around the world, from some of the world's finest distillers. We purchase all of our essential oils from trusted suppliers who have cultivated long and trusted relationships with producers worldwide. These small, boutique distillers have a focus where quality is more important than yield. Our trusted suppliers have actually visited many of these production locations and spent a great deal of time developing relationships to ensure the superior quality of our oils. We always choose quality, pure, therapeutic essential oils.
- ◄Can I ingest your products?
- Canadian law stipulates that we cannot recommend the internal consumption of essential oils.
- ◄Do you offer specific protocol guidance?
- Here at Altera Oils we do our very best to provide you with consummate information right here on our website. If you should have specific questions concerning your specific condition, or how to use essential oils for yourself or another, it is more appropriate for you to seek guidance and protocol support by a natural health professional in person. We do our very best to offer what we Can, and abide by the law on what Can Not provide for you.
What we CAN do: We can provide you with information about the long standing 'traditional' uses for the majority of essential oils that has been around for centuries, along with the latest scientific information in regards to the efficacy of certain oils pertaining to certain health conditions.
What we CAN NOT do: We can not provide you with a specific protocol for the use of any of our products pertaining to any serious medical condition, both in part due to liability issues, and because we are simply not the best source for you to receive this information from.
- ◄Do you test on animals?
- Are you crazy? No! We do not test any of our products on animals and we are proud to stand by our decision. We believe in cruelty-free products and a cruelty-free world.
General Ordering Information
- ▼When can I expect to receive my order?
We make every effort to ship your order within 24 hours of receipt, Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm MST. You will receive a confirmation email and tracking number when your order is shipped. You can track your order via the link in your confirmation email.
- ◄How can I track my order?
- You can easily track your order on our website. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been shipped. This confirmation email will include your reciept and tracking number which you can click on to track your order. You can also visit https://www.canadapost.ca/ and use the tracking number provided in the confirmation email.
Note: On occasion, the postal service does not scan boxes 'in' when they are first received, and your order may not appear in their system until it is sorted through its first main transfer location. This may take 24 hours between the time you receive your order confirmation email, and the time the postal system has record of your package on its website. The 'tracking number' will also serve as a delivery confirmation number, informing us that your package has been delivered.
- ◄How do I cancel or change an order?
- All order cancellations or changes to any order must be requested ASAP and no later than 2 hours after placing your order. Email us now, if it's during business hours at: email@example.com
Time is of the essence and can save you a 25% restocking fee, should we have your order packed and ready to ship before we get your request to cancel/change your order.
Our team is insanely fast and efficient, so it's truly a race to beat them! We process orders as they come in and most orders are out the door within 24 hours.
- ◄What are your business hours?
- Our Online Store operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our shipping/receiving and office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST. Please feel free to contact us during office hours to answer any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org